It seems that "All Makes Parts & Collision" is more than just an Alden band name...........
I received this email in the early hours of Wednesday morning.
A few years back I came across a CD given to a roommate by Nick and/or Alden with "All Makes Parts and Collisions" scrawled on the front. I am aware of the significance of "All Makes Parts and Collisions", but this is clearly more than just that.
He then went on to explain the listings...
Here is the tracklisting (all these names came from the CD-text. Some said things such as 'peach moon.mp3', some just names):
1. The Unicorns: 2014 [Same as Three Inches of Blood]
2. Peach Moon [32 seconds, but apparently recorded as such]
3. Jellybones [Same as Three Inches of Blood]
4. Hot Blooded [Electronica/Rap track]
5. Gut Stains [Possibly the same as available demo]
6. Ghost Mountain [Same as Unicorns Are People Too]
7. Berlin Heart [Electronica/Rap track]
8. Thunder & Lightning [Same as William, Clap Your Hands from Unicorns Are People Too]
9. William, Clap Your Hands [Same as Innoculate The Innocuous from Unicorns Are People Too]
10. Child Star [Same as Unicorns Are People Too]
11. Evacuatin' Somethin' Warm [Same as Unicorns Are People Too]
12. Ebb Tide, Azure Sky [Same as Three Inches of Blood]
13. I (Do It) [Same as Unicorns Are People Too]
14. I Was Born (A Unicorn) [Same as Unicorns Are People Too]
15. Les Os [Different than WWCOHWWG]
16. I Didn't Know [Acoustic with typical Unicorns style electronica]
17. Stop [Acoustic]
18. Hold Your Breath [Soft song with piano]
...... now this is where it gets even better.....
The entire CD has been made available to me, and even better - it is in FLAC. This means that it is a rather huge 347Mb in file size. The quality is beautiful, as you'd expect from FLAC files.
As obviously, many of you don't have the bandwidth to deal with such heavy downloads, then I will convert them into 192kb mp3's aswell. And both will be made available.... the FLAC and the 192kb mp3s.
I don't know if it is okay to name the person who sent them, as it sounds like he took a copy from a friend, so I won't name names - but I'm sure he will look here, and so many thanks for sharing this find!
Hopefully he will may be able to get his hands on the original copy, and if so he said this, "I'll also try and dig up the original copy I made since I cleaned up the tracknames in the CD-text and maybe some of the names I corrected spelling when it was intentional."
WATCH THIS SPACE!